Whether you’re in product development, R&D, marketing or sales, Innovation Takes Root offers the latest ideas, strategies and developments around Ingeo and the biopolymer industry. Hear from the entire supply chain, from raw material suppliers, extruders, and converters, to brands and retailers. Speakers will be sharing their experience with developing, launching and marketing the latest eco-innovative products made from Ingeo biopolymer. Don’t miss out on this global forum for dialogue and exchange amongst the Ingeo community.
This global collaborative will intersect industry with imagination. Learn about the latest biobased market introductions, green marketing approaches, as well as new resin and process technologies and the latest case studies in achieving cradle-to-cradle.
You’ll hear how the market has moved since 2010, when speakers including Stonyfield, Frito-Lay, and Target described how innovation propelled their developments.
- Learn first-hand from market leaders in the green space about the latest biobased commercial adoptions.
- Discover how new compounding and processing techniques are reducing costs and improving functionality of Ingeo products.
- Find out how Ingeo blends are breaking ground in durable applications.
- Ingeo is more than just polymers, learn how Ingeo lactide and lactide derivatives are fueling industry innovations.
Who should attend?
- Editors & Journalists
- Green Marketers
- Packaging Professionals
- Process Engineers
- Product Designers
- Product & Process Developers
- Sustainability Managers